Your virtual learning journey
Your journey provides you with a rich variety of learning experiences designed to deliver powerful results. You will follow three learning modules over 17 weeks. You can take Global Management Foundations as a stand-alone program or as credit toward your IMD Executive MBA degree if you are considering a longer learning journey.
- Strategic thinking
3 days – liVe virtual
- Leading self and others (with coaching)
- Team contracting
- Experiential exercise (VR)
- Feedback and action planning
- Moving forward
- Operations – supply chain management
- Businenss finance for executives
- Future-ready strategies
- Digital marketing strategies
7 days – liVe virtual
- Building executive presence
- Integrative consulting project with external organization
Discover the live case consulting projects
As part of the Live Consulting Project, Global Management Foundations participants have nine days to create business case studies to solve problems that are happening in the real world. IMD has partnered with the following companies for consulting projects: Agathon, Gavi, Medair, ICRC and iamtheCODE.
Schedule a call with a Program Advisor to discuss your career goals and see if this is the right program for you.
Join online and experience a walkthrough of the General Management programs, how they work, what you can expect, and how it will impact your career.