The case CodeCheck (B) answers this question by introducing the CodeCheck Insights. It is the vehicle by which CodeCheck provides analytics and insights to producers of food and cosmetics, which generated CHF 600’000 revenue in 2019. In addition, CodeCheck Insights sells context-specific advertising, which also generate about CHF 600’000 revenue in 2019. While these are solid numbers for a startup, the growth ambition of Boris requires a new financing round for CHF 5-7 million.
- How to assess the financial and non-financial exchanges in an ecosystem/value constellation.
- How to identify service offerings and assess them in terms of scalability and profit potential.
- How to draw the “Business Model Canvas” for CodeCheck (B2C market) and, separately, for CodeCheck Insights (B2B market).
- How to identify the “Three Horizons” of various strategic initiatives.
- How to estimate the company’s valuation based on previous financing rounds.
Codecheck, Business Management Services, Market Research, Health Care, Health and Medical Services
IMD retains all proprietary interests in its case studies and notes. Without prior written permission, IMD cases and notes may not be reproduced, used, translated, included in books or other publications, distributed in any form or by any means, stored in a database or in other retrieval systems. For additional copyright information related to case studies, please contact Case Services.
Research Information & Knowledge Hub for additional information on IMD publications