The case CodeCheck (A) explains in which ecosystem the company is embedded, the technological backbone of the company, and provides information about the growing importance of conscious consumer. It ends with the question of Boris Manhart, CEO and Founder of CodeCheck, should monetize this rich and valuable data to finance the further growth of the company.
- About the importance of a growing conscious consumer segment.
- How to describe an ecosystem/value constellation for the Codecheck App, which helps conscious consumers making better buying decisions.
- To assess the richness of data gathered through this app and its value for various players in the above-mentioned ecosystem/value constellation.
- How to assess the elements of a customer centric company by applying the CustomerStar framework.
- How to explore different monetization strategy for a startup.
- How to put together a growth strategy based on a diagnosis of internal and external factors.
Codecheck, Business Management Services, Market Research, Health Care, Health and Medical Services
IMD retains all proprietary interests in its case studies and notes. Without prior written permission, IMD cases and notes may not be reproduced, used, translated, included in books or other publications, distributed in any form or by any means, stored in a database or in other retrieval systems. For additional copyright information related to case studies, please contact Case Services.
Research Information & Knowledge Hub for additional information on IMD publications