Belgium and Luxembourg
Our mission is to:
- Establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship among IMEDE, IMI and IMD Alumni in our geographical area;
- Encourage continuous learning and an exchange of ideas and experience in management and international business through professional and social events; and,
- Facilitate contacts between Alumni on the local as well as international level, and to establish, maintain and strengthen the relationship to IMD.
We hope to build and grow with you a solid business network which we can all benefit from.
With kind regards,
The IMD Alumni Club of Belgium & Luxembourg does not have an annual membership fee. To cover costs, our events are either fee-based events or corporately sponsored.
How to be informed about our activities, events and news?
- If you have already been receiving our emailings, there is no need for further action.
- If you are not receiving our emailings, you will need to register as a member of our Club (free of charge). Please click on Join or send us an email to signup for the Alumni Club membership. All IMD Alumni worldwide are eligible to become a member of our Club.
Please make sure that IMD has a valid email address for you on file. Please visit MyProfile.
OWP 2018, OWP 2011
OWP 2008, Strategic Finance 2005, Strategies for Leadership: Empowering Women Executives 2005
TransformTech 2019, Digital Finance 2019, Digital Analytics 2019, LDBT 2018, EMBA 2018, FBL 2016