Web 3.0: what's hype and what's reality?
Navigating the reality of Web 3.0’s digital horizons
Discover the exciting new paradigm of digital reality with our masterclass and experience IMD for yourself. In this interactive session, you will gain insights and practical tools to navigate the transformative landscape of Web 3.0.
A new era of digital reality has dawned. Web 3.0 is not just a technology, but a new business model for the Internet. The prospect of taking back control of your online experience, earning money while surfing and accessing services at lower costs is a reality. But is it all too good to be true?
If this question has piqued your interest, you’re just the professional we’ve designed this masterclass for. Whether you want to expand your knowledge of digital and innovation strategies or immerse yourself in the IMD experience, this event will give you the opportunity to experience our distinctive approach to learning.
Explore the hype and reality of Web 3.0 with Michael Wade, IMD Professor of Innovation and Strategy.
Here’s what to expect from this masterclass:
- Discover the hype and reality of Web 3.0 and learn to distinguish between the two.
- Gain insight into the transformative possibilities of Web 3.0 and how it is redefining the way you interact with the Internet.
- Understand how recent innovations are reshaping business and personal experiences online.
- Gain insight into IMD’s cutting-edge approach to digital transformation and innovation.
After the session, you will have the opportunity to engage directly with our Program Advisors. They will provide:
- A comprehensive overview of IMD’s diverse portfolio of programs for digital transformation and innovation.
- Advice on how our programs could align with your professional goals.
- Detailed answers to all your questions about our digital transformation and innovation programs.
- 12:00 –12:45: Digital transformation & innovation masterclass “Web 3.0: what’s hype and what’s reality?” with Professor Michael Wade.
- 12:45 –13:15: Introduction to our digital transformation & innovation programs with our Program Advisors, followed by a Q&A.
Please note, this event will not be recorded. This is a unique opportunity to experience the IMD learning journey live.
Discover our portfolio of digital transformation & innovation programs
After submitting your registration form, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your online information session. A reminder will be sent to you before the event.
The sessions are attended by professionals from around the world and offer the possibility of having enriching discussions around the program and your career aspirations.
Our Program Advisors look forward to meeting you online and answering any questions you may have.
Come and join us for one of the next events below: